- Sunflower Lecithin acts as and a mild natural preservative that helps bread stay fresher longer.
- It also acts as a dough enhancer, so there is no need for added ingredients like extra gluten flour or added dough enhancers.
- Lecithin is used to replace any oil, milk or eggs making it the perfect recipe for preparedness.
- One 8 oz. bottle makes 16 to 24 batches of bread depending on if you are making white of wheat bread (one batch makes 4 loaves).
- The storage life of lecithin is much longer than oil.
- Lecithin comes in a plastic squeeze bottle with an e-z pour tip.
There are no reviews yet.